Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Redrock Micro DSLR Baseplate - Sold!
  • This item is actually new. I ordered it earlier this year for use with my Panasonic GH2 from bhphotovideo.com for $229.50. I mounted the camera to the plate and onto my rails and realized that there was no way to keep the camera from spinning around on the baseplate (The GH2 doesn't have an auxillary hole to prevent this like the Canon 7d). So this has pretty much been sitting on my shelf ever since. There's a little rub on the top of the plate from my camera rotating on it. Paint isn't removed or anything and this can only be seen when holding it in the right light. This piece is extremely well built and will serve you well for many years.

I will be shipping this to the winner in the same box that BHPhotoVideo.com sent it to me in. This items is complete with original box, Canon Set Screw with tiny Allen Key for installation, and Nikon Set Screw with tiny Allen Key for installation as well as instructions from Redrock Micro.

Bid with confidence! Let me know if you have any questions.

Bidding starts at $100.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200685918583#ht_500wt_1413
    redrockmicrodslrbaseplate.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M