Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Varavon loupe for GH3/4 boxed
  • Sold the GH4 so not really a lot of use for it now! UK only £95+ 7.50 postage, next day insured.

P2760004.jpg
    3324 x 2496 - 996K
    P2760003.jpg
    3102 x 2330 - 871K
    P2760002.jpg
    3022 x 2418 - 824K
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Down to 75.

• Strange that no one got it, as it is unique thing no longer made.

• I know, I think everyone must have sold their GH4's like me! Should at least be good for a museum piece!

• Hi, is the loupe still there? Where are you based? Is shipping to Germany possible? Any news about the price ;-) Thanks. Best. Fabian

• strangely i am considering buying this back from you!!! (must resist the temptation)

• ha, don't remember buying it from you, thought I bought it from camerakings but bought so much stuff over the years who knows! Sorry @FFrank have been away a lot, now away for another two weeks but will check the score when I get back if you're still interested, can't remember if I sold it or not!

• Hi @FFrank, yes, I do still have it! Let me know if you're interested and will find out the shipping cost.