Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic HC-VXF995 and other 2017 camcorders

The three 4K-enabled models come with 20x optical zoom Leica Dicomar lenses, back-illuminated sensors and lightweight, stable bodies, along with 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S+ stabilisation. They include Wi-Fi and Wireless Multi Cam, which can connect with up to three smart devices to record two additional perspectives simultaneously. A 4K Cropping feature allows users to edit 4K videos in-camera after they are recorded, using panning or zooming to crop the frame to produce professional-looking Full HD movies. Other features include Panasonic's Crystal Engine 4K processor and 4K Photo suite. Cinema-like effects include slow & Quick Video recording, Slow Zoom, Slow Motion Video and Dolly Zoom. The HC-VXF995M includes built-in memory and Twin Cam, a physical sub-camera that can record a second perspective.

The entry-level HC-VXF985M 4K model is priced at AU$999 and will be available in March. The flagship HC-VXF995M has an RRP of AU$1399, while the VXF995 model is priced at AU$1299 (RRP). both are scheduled for release in April 2017.

The top-of-the-range FullHD model, the HC-V785 (RRP AU$749) features a large, 1/2.3-inch type sensor and 20x optical zoom lens. It comes with a programmable manual dial and creative smooth slow motion video mode.

Model includes 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S+ stabilisation and an Auto O.I.S. Lock, which engages when scenes require stronger shake compensation. Will go on sale in March 2017.

sample453.jpg
    617 x 468 - 32K
  • 1 Reply sorted by