Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Worth a watch. Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year

• It long, not boring, and it is about life, quite idealistic (it is Indian, so it must be), but it is about life.
    Not about how to kill someone or get a fuck or two.

I think that you'll be able to find how to watch it.
    English version only have subtitles, Russian guys have very good version by Serbin.
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Ha excellent! Thanks for sharing.
  • I started watching on Netflix streaming and then it dropped from my queue
    Now only on disk.

I liked the first 30 minutes. :-P
  • >I started watching on Netflix streaming and then it dropped from my queue

This is why so many people use torrents :-)

>I liked the first 30 minutes.

Not much from total 2:34
  • > Not about how to kill someone or get a fuck or two.

well said. Film, and the world, needs far, far less of this.

• >well said. Film, and the world, needs far, far less of this.

I realized some time ago that I'm not separate from nature just because I have a primate brain - an upper brain - because underneath the primate brain, there's a mammalian brain, and beneath the mammalian brain, there's a reptilian brain; and it's those two lower brains that made the upper brain possible in the first place. Here's the way it works: The primate brain says, "Give peace a chance." The mammalian brain says, "Give peace a chance, but first let's kill this motherfucker." And the reptilian brain says, "Let's just kill the motherfucker, go to the peace rally and get laid." (c)