Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Asher Roth Feat. Akon Music video shot with GH13
  • This is the continuation of Color Grading thread I posted, but I thought it was worth separating the two.

I shot this video at the end of July with a GH13 and a Red Mx. All of the body mounted shots that you see of the artist running around in were done with the GH13.

The concept of the video was inspired by graphic novels, and a bleeding of reality with dynamic illustrations. As a result I attempted to give the footage an HDR, almost drawn-in look. Enjoy!

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Wow, looks really good. I like the style, kudos man!
  • Love it. Good work
  • Thanks Aksel and Hilltop1, it was definitely a labor of love.
  • @magnus387 As I said in your CC thread...people post links to their videos all the time. This is very nice. Now post the links to the other vids. Definitely interested in more GH13 vids since everybody is moving to the GH2.

• Thanks @CRFIlms - new to the forum and wasn't sure about the protocol.
  • @CRFilms Here is the 1st video I did with GH13 - it's from last April I believe. It has a similar pseudo- HDR look as the previous video I posted, but 90% of the video was done by sequencing 50,000 still frames using the burst mode.

• I remember seeing this "back in the day", nice. Burst mode? Yikes, that must of taken forever.

Didn't pay that much attention at the time, because I had a unhackable model(before the new hacks) and I was looking for stock footage mostly.
  • About 3 months of post work