Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
JVC LS300 - how does it compare with the C100?
  • anyone shot with both and have any thoughts? I've got the Olympus 2.8 12-40 & 40-150 and some Voigtlanders/Canon FD's I can use with it, looking at the LS300 mainly cos i need a 4K cam for the social media (square frame) type projects where i can blow up the image a bit, used the C100 and the AF101 on projects and clients have been happy with both but the AF101 stuff was mainly studio/controlled lighting whilst the C100 stuff is more run and gun, which I'd be looking to use the LS300 for.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Go for the LS300! It is one of the under appreciated gems right now. But it seems that those who do buy it are very happy with it.

• I'm v happy with LS300, no help comparing though.

• Does seem to be a very under appreciated cam @Ironfilm and cheers for all the info the other day @belfryman ! likely i'll be investing in one very soon

• It's a bloody bargain I reckon. I want the FS5 for the ND but can't justify the extra money in any other way, specially having a bunch of 4/3 lenses.