Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Settings problems reports on particular SDHC cards
  • I have a problem with footage recorded with the 44M patch. I was shooting some test footage and it seems that once in a while when I change aperture, the recording momentarily halts/stutters. I use Transcend 16GB Class 10 cards.(thought it would be plenty fast- need to get Sandisk 30 mb/s?)

I tried this 'tried and tested' patch thinking I wouldn't get any problems but this is an unsettling discovery for my -paid- shoot on monday. I'll try the other patches but I just thought I'd share.
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • I made it more general topic, ok?
  • This topic can be deleted. I noticed I accidentally captured the footage to a partition on my system drive. I copied everything to my RAID-system and the footage plays back fine. My bad. Sorry about that. (I am punished because I ordered 2 Sandisk 32 GB class 10 cards at €53,- each for which I don't really have the money and which I don't really need... On the other hand, now I can try and shoot a high bitrate test patch... ;-)
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions