Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking for learning opportunity in north atlanta area
  • Nearly 7 years out of engineering school, I've finally come to the realization that I need a career change. I've made some videos for myself here and there, and practiced editing and grading in the process, and found that I find the whole process fun and exciting. I'd really like to learn more and get involved with local pros or semi pros (hell... anyone, really) making videos so that I can get more familiarity with the whole process, and just get some basic experience. I'm trying to decide if this is a direction I want to take myself, and if there is anyone who is willing to let me hang out during a shoot or prep and learn/help however I can, please contact me! I am very comfortable working with cameras, and am very familiar with the technicalities of equipment as I've been interested in photography and videography for quite a while. Any YouTubers around the area that need assistance shooting their videos?!