Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Windows 10 will cost you $7 a month, soon
  • Microsoft officially said at Worldwide Partner conference what Windows 10 Enterprise will soon move to subscription model and it will cost $7 per month (price can be changed any time). All small and average size business users will soon be transferred to such model. Corporation expect to first made huge test on all business users and after this to unconditionally move all Windows 10 crowd into same model.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Download 7 ultimate from kat....wipe your drive and install ! Simple solution to the problem.

• @kurth

And you mean here what they do not have some good plan for Windows 7 users? LOL

• well...then for your internet computer, use linux. Like with adobe ....cs6 is all I'll ever need ....or at least all I'll ever pay for !! Even though articles say adobe cloud is a success, I wonder how ? Maybe it'll make it easier to buy machines w/o an os preinstalled.

• Maybe it'll make it easier to buy machines w/o an os preinstalled.

It won't. All machines will come with 3-12 moths free license. I am sure Microsoft will actually pay all desktop and netbooks manufacturers for having both Office 365 and Windows 365 aka 10 installed.

• have you noticed that the intel compute sticks with m3 processors can be bought w/o an os ?

• @kurth, unfortunately some software I use won't run on W7 but needs W10