Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Sourcing GH4 spare part
  • Trying to find out what the 18 pin connector used for interfacing with the battery grip is called. Need to source a male and female one. Does anybody here know? Cheers!

  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • You better ask Panasonic service centers. Too specific thing.

  • Ah, ok. I just assumed it would be an off the shelf part, considering the 3rd party battery grips all have it :( oh well. I'll get in touch with a service centre. Cheers Vitaly

  • check also