Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic AG-AF100A Starter Kit with 14-140mm Lens for $1995
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • It has been at that price for quite a while now for the AF100A camera body itself. Though the addition of the kit stuff does sweeten the deal!

I wouldn't buy one new today (as you can find incredibly deals second hand, plus I like the PMW-F3 too much!), however if you must buy new (B.S. corporate policies that you have to follow perhaps), then you can't find a better bargain than that for a large sensor video camera!

Although you can get a new C100 mk1 body only for just $500 more.

• I will sell my AF100PJ with the 1080-60p upgrade and a 14-45 panny lens for cheaper to someone in the PV community. Still have the original box and certified update card & serial. Barry Green's book, any extra accessories I can find. 1200 plus shipping. would prefer to stay in the US if possible...

• @DancingCamera

Always post in separate new topic in Marketplace such info. Do not use existing ones.