Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic G7 Memory Card Capacity
  • Hello,

Anyone care to share how much 4K 100/Mbps video can be stored on a 64 GB 90/Mbps memory card on the G7?

From what I've read its about 1 hr 30 min. but wanted to get other's feedback. Thanks!

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • It is school math task if you want to know approximate maximum time.

• 1 hour 24 minutes is what's shown as the remaining time at 4K100 on my G7 with an empty 64GB memory card. I'd say that's a little conservative though, so 1 hour 30 minutes is a pretty good estimate, though it will vary based on subject content.

• Ok. Thank you guys!

• @ashelton96, I've been using a PNY 128GB 90MB/s UHS 1 U1 card. It's been working without issues and the price was lovely. Paid Just $38 bucks. The 256GB cards are reasonably priced as well. Just for that extra insurance of record time. Sometimes I get another job before I get a chance to dump a previous job or I may just forget to clear off the card and having the extra record time is a plus.