Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Im coming back to the panasonic gh4 world after 2 years with black magic
  • I just got a brand new gh4, in the past i used to work with gh1 and gh2, what would be the best recommendations for hacking or firmware my gh4? Im interested on ISO performance, low light and best 4k, gracias!!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • You better start hacking then :-) There are no hacks

• Buy some lights, they'll be compatible with your next camera as well. The GH4 is a great camera, but as with the GH2 you need to light for it, to really make it shine

• thanks so much guys

• Curious why you left Black Magic? The GH4 is much better for my use and an upgrade in every way over it's predecessors too. I bought it for the improvements in stills over the GH3 but it can actually take Videos in moderately dim light (ISO 1600 max). Above that I use my A7s.

• hey rrroger, well my new job requires still pictures and 4k short videos at the same time, so gh4 its the option :) black magic image is awesome, don't take me wrong,