Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS GH2 (hacked) in good condition
  • I am selling my beloved GH2. It has the Flowmotion v2 hack installed. I used this camera for my 2013 documentary series 'Stewards of the Social Environment'. You can head over to my Vimeo channel (Andreas Fulda) and have a look at the six portrays of social enterprises in Europe and China. I am selling it since I am planning to purchase a Nikon D750 as a B-Cam for my C100.

Please note that the viewfinder can come loose. It's not a big issue, since it currently stays in its place. If you want to make sure that it does not come off you may need to glue it carefully. I am selling the GH2 with the Sigma 30mm f2.8 lens, the original Sigma lens case, the original GH2 battery and original charger plus 2 spare batteries. An EOS-M43 adaptor is also part of the package. Price is £140. I am happy to cover shipping costs within the UK.

GH2 1.jpg
    4752 x 3168 - 556K
    GH2 2.jpg
    4752 x 3168 - 387K
    GH2 3.jpg
    4752 x 3168 - 296K
  • 1 Reply sorted by