Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS Genus Matte Box with Tiffen and Formatt ND filters
  • I am selling my Genus Clamp-on Wide Matte Box. This is a very light wide angle matte box with a 4 x 4" fixed filter tray and a 4 x 4" rotatable filter tray. It comes with a 72mm adaptor ring. As you can see from the pictures the matte box is in a very good condition. You can see from the close-up picture that the French Flag has a minimal dent at the front, which does not affect the overall performance.

I bought the Genus Matte Box for £400 in 2012 and used it with my GH2. I am selling this together with a 4x4" Tiffen ND 0.3 and a 4x4" Formatt ND Grad SE 0.6 filter. The filters are in very good condition and there are no scratches. I purchased both of them for £346 from CVP in 2012. The price for the whole package is £350. The reason for the sale is that I am now using a C100 with built-in ND filters. I am happy to cover shipping costs within the UK.

Genus Mattebox package 1.jpg
    4752 x 3168 - 435K
    Genus Mattebox package 2.jpg
    4752 x 3168 - 281K
    Genus Mattebox package 3.jpg
    3168 x 4752 - 810K
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • Lower price at £280. I am open to sensible offers.

• I have decided to keep the matte box and the ND filters.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions