Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
DJI Phantom X concept
  • 8 Replies sorted by
  • Has to be one of the most cringeworthy videos I've seen in a long time. If DJI are to be believed our lives simply won't be enriched and fulfilled if we don't own one of their next generation badly CGI'd vapour ware drones. Does the Phantom X solve world peace?.. I'm sure they'd claim that as well

• What they say is that with the help of DJI you find your own creativity and you understand the world around you. And that´s the first step to world peace.

• The problem in the future will be, that there are many restrictions about drones in the different countries. In the Netherlands for example, you are not allowed to start a drone with a camera anywhere and also in Germany there are many restrictions.

• In the Netherlands for example, you are not allowed to start a drone with a camera anywhere and also in Germany there are many restrictions.

It is capitalism, so if it will be large market all restrictions will me slowly raised.

• Not going to discuss it but the restrictios are gettin worse not less. And the governement who decides these things do not care if it is a large market or not. May be different in Russia.

• Not going to discuss it but the restrictios are gettin worse not less. And the governement who decides these things do not care if it is a large market or not

Of course, as they are scared for now. As their owners will give them exact orders things will change. It can be some required training that you need to pay, for larger drones, of course.

• Today already. 5kilo or heavier is professsional. You have to apply for every single flight you so there what how high how long etc.

• Compare to these and you tell me which video leaves you with a better feeling:

By the way - the second one is a complete satire of how stupid people can be in the face of global crisis.