Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH4 vlog and ImplulZ LUT workflow
  • I have seen some pretty good results with VisionColors LUTs specially ImplulZ.

I'd like to open this thread to share experience. Specially on the gh4 workflow with vlog.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Could you explain how is your workflow? Thank you

• I have not yet started. I am thinking about buying it. I am interested how these LUTs work.

• @Alexauwa, please post your findings if you decide to buy it.

• I have some samples of the sony a7sii log's and I have these luts. I can post pics here if you guys want.

• Or if you want to dropbox me some vlog gh4 footage then i can work with that too

• The Cineon to Film Contrast 1 LUT works really well with V Log. It's in the highest tier package.

• @aaronchicago, does it work well with mostly the 10bit 422 external recording or internal as well?

• @HillTop1 I haven't tried it yet with internal so I'm not sure. It's a little bit more contrasted and darker shadows that the Varicam LUT so it's better at hiding noise IMO.