Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Indigenous Peoples Day - Native American Festival - October 10 - 12 , 2015
  • This was an event that took place in Randall's Island, New York. I took videos of a Pow Wow in Massachusetts last month and saw a flyer for one that's in New York. I told myself no way am I going all the way to New York from Boston to attend and take videos of it while at the same time, wishing I was able to. Then many days later, I told myself that I really should go for at least 1 day. Get their in the morning and then get back to Boston at night. Days before the event, I decided what the heck, I'll go for all 3 days. Still can't believe I did that.

I shot this with the ancient AC90 camcorder which I bought nearly 3 years ago. Shot in 1080p30. It was also in fully automatic mode and I've included just about every shot I took no matter how it looked. Could have done 1080p60 but I didn't want to run out of space and it would take longer to upload to YouTube since I would have had to export to a bigger file. Would have been sweet if I had shot this with the DVX200 in 4K.