Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Nikon D5500
  • I have a near new Nikon D5500 APS-C DSLR body only (released first quarter 2015) purchased in spring 2015 that was only used for one project. It's been babied with less than 50 shutter actuations and now I'm planning to move exclusively to a video-only camera. This camera is rated highly by DPReview, DXO Mark, and many other pro photography sites. Touch screen on the flip out LCD, new Nikon Flat profile for high dynamic range and most latitude for post production, and very low noise at high ISO are what sets this camera apart from the rest of it's class. I used to have the D5200 and the D5500 kills the D5200 with it's low noise and huge difference in sharpness.

I have all accessories that were included in the original box, and can transfer the warranty to the buyer. No lens included.

I'm looking for $650 free shipping within continental USA. I will upload actual photos soon. I can also include a set of Sandisk Extreme 16gb 45MB/s SD cards in case for extra. Please PM me.

thx

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I can also include a set of 8 Sandisk & Sony UHS 1 Class 10 16gb SDHC cards in hard case for $64 extra. Attached is photo. Only paypal accepted as payment. Send serious inquiries to mrak1979@yahoo.com.

IMG_20151022_214931.jpg
    4160 x 3120 - 2M
  • I will also throw in an extra battery.