Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Trying to flash camera w/apefos settings; getting general error
  • So I've been trying to download any of the settings by apefos to see if they reduce the "rain" artifact but cannot get ptools to recognize any of them. It works fine with most of the other settings I've downloaded (just did so for sanity), although there have been certain ones that it would not recognize previously. Is there something I'm missing? There are other people who have been able to download his patches, so I'm somewhat confused why this is happening. When I open the file in ptools it just gives me a generic "error" message; when I try to open the file in windows it says "the Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupt." Appreciate any help offered.

P.S. I sent Apefos a message but am still waiting to hear from him, just thought I'd try all possible avenues to figure this out.

• 1 Reply sorted by