Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
help me translate
  • I bought a panasonic gh4 but it came with only japanese language .when i try to take a picture it show me a message in japanese which i don't understand,attached is the picture of the message in japanese please someome should tell me what it means in english.?

IMG_20150918_182349.jpg
    1664 x 2960 - 931K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Download the English owners manual and play detective. Also if you have an android phone you can probably find an app that will translate by taking a picture. Or find a computer program to translate from pictures.

• @Manicd Google Translate (on an iPhone): "Lens cannot be confirmed. Or a lens without the release of the custom menu is turned off" My bet is that you should turn on "Shoot w/o Lens" in the Custom Settings menu (last item, Page9)

• Yep Google translate can do translation from photo, it is fast and easy.

• Thank you izach for your help..how did u do the translation..??

• @ply You're welcome! It's as simple as opening the Translate app and pointing your iPhone's camera to the photo you uploaded.