Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Snap drone
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Preorder $ 895 Price spring 2016: $ 1295

http://en.whaatsnew.com/2015/09/tech/95427

• Man there sure is a lot of crap getting pushed out these days. Interesting design, but that's where it ends for me. Video stability seems almost non-existent, gimbal and flight controller that appear way out of sync, video quality on par with my old Iphone 4 and all for price that's more than a Phantom. And flies in 20mph? Sure, probably right into your kids. Good thing it comes with prop guards.

• I did not know that Iphone 4 can record 4k

• Not a single clip in their promo looked anything remotely close to 4k.

• Well it is in production still. I reckon if a 4K camera is part of the final version, there will be a 4K camera. I have been on several Photokinas, where Panasonic introduced the new GH2 and GH3 and the never wanted any footage to be made and taken home with (which I still did) because it was still a pre-production model. And that wes weeks before the final version was shipped.

This is more than 6 months to go.
    I like the concept but agree, that it seems to be overpriced. But too early to really judge.