Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lumixstories.ca a website for Panasonic Storytellers
  • It's been a while since I've had time to post anything on the forum, but I have been holding out for something big!

I was approached by Panasonic several months ago to speak at the Canadian G7 release in Toronto on my experience with Panasonic cameras and my move to 4K video.

Since that time, more opportunities have come to light and I couldn't be more excited to share this with everyone!

Panasonic Canada has created a new website called http://www.lumixstories.ca which highlights several videographers and photographers and I was lucky enough to be featured on the site for my work with the gh1 through gh4. Have a look through the site and check out some of my work as well as some of the other talented shooters!

On top of that, I will be in Halifax, Nova Scotia this long weekend to do an in-store hands-on test day at Henry's with the G7 and new GX8 as well as teaching a 1 hour workshop on my 4K video workflow in Adobe Premiere!

If anyone is from the east coast of Canada and is interested in participating in the workshop, or would like to show me around the beautiful city of Halifax, please message me on here! The link to the workshop is here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1608468506085767/

There is a lot more in the works and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Cool

How about organizing online workshop to present products and such?

Sp any of PV members could participate.

• That's a great idea, and something I will run by the organizers and see if it's something they could put together.

Maybe you can elaborate more on the idea?

• Maybe you can elaborate more on the idea?

Well, just organize video translation, provide good picture, sound and good information (for example, I like to have some of Japanese guys present).

Allow people to use PV topic to ask questions (during event, not before!), answer them online.

• Very cool idea! So basically organize our own live stream to line up with the release of new products as an alternative to other live stream releases? Maybe I'm not following. It is Panasonic Canada as well so not quite the same manpower behind it, but I will definitely propose the idea.

• No need to wait for new product, even existing ones will do. Also I do not know about much alternatives.

People like to know details, ask questions, etc.