Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Eagle versus Russian pilot
  • For Vitaliy and our Russian friends.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • I've seen it even on the news , this is very funny)) :)
  • There are english captions available. He stayed pretty calm considering. Love the commentary :)
  • "Alive YES!"
  • LOL...I see the symbolism here:

Russian flyer (communism) falls out of sky by a bird that's symbolic of the United States (fall of communism) but the flyer survives (Russia bounces back) when eagle escapes seemingly unharmed but who's destiny is unknown (the crappy state of affairs that we are in today...where it's going...heck if I know).

Ok....that was stupid...I know. :-P
  • @Ian_T Before I read the topic posts, I too thought it was about Russia & the US...
  • @Ian_T
    A news report said the eagle was rumored to be flying towards India, to work in a call center.
  • Thank you for posting this!
  • Don't understand why he didn't release his first parachute after opening his backup one ...
  • Maybe because the eagle would have died in the fall. I dunno.
  • Maybe he didn't want to lose his parachute, see how he carefully removed the eagle from the chute, if it was me I would have just cut it free