Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Stackable PC
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • so monitors will be obsolete? just grab a tiny PC with a projector....oh, but if you're in a cafe or something and everyone is projecting, there won't be enough wall space...

• It is HTPC :-)

• why why why

• What, a serial port and a 9 pin VGA, that connector is well beyond prehistorical. Must be a one of the weirdest computer concepts I have seen in a while.

• I think it's a great idea, but until it can project at least 1080p, it's pretty much worthless as an HTPC. It might take off for corporate presentations though or some other use.

• I just dont get what a notebook and a projector doesnt get you that this gets you. it cant be the battery-powered projector, can it?

• @fatpig

Again, it is HTPC! Their idea is that in future you can have PC module, many HDD modules, may be Blu Ray module and projector on top. Idea is good. And I think that battery works for everything.

Why LED projector can not be battery powered, enough for one movie at least.