Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Minimalist gear..... No way
  • Monster zoom on a GH2 image

image.jpg
    960 x 640 - 74K
  • 12 Replies sorted by
  • I'd like to shoot the plants in my backyard with that;-)

• That lens is just for indoor cat-photos For plants & bushes, there's always the adapter ;-)

• Hah awesome. I wonder if the picture would be all that different from the cams they use to shoot the NFL with?

• This is what @andyharris should go for in his 10 litre chagellenge, it even has image stabilization, ja ja ja :P
    In this case it surely will keep out the camera shake

• Now they stuck a RED Dragon on it...

image.jpg
    960 x 720 - 142K
  • Instead of sticking this beast on a RED, I believe the operator should compromise by putting it on a modest Olympus Air. (At least, going through customs it might pass off as a tool box). ;-)

• @Rambo: You did notice that the Red is attached to a puny "Digi Super 60 XS", while the GH2 above is attached to the mighty "Digi Super 100 XS"? :-)

And remember you need a 3 meter long Selfie Stick for this lens, as it cannot focus on more nearby objects...

• Don't forget important accessories: 55" curved monitor and golf cart to carry them.

golf-cart.jpg
    751 x 591 - 40K
    LG_Electronics-329217020-lg-oled-tv-EC93-feature-img-detail_Curved-Screen.jpg
    491 x 435 - 136K

(I suppose nobody's into austerity, then...)

• Reminds me of this beast lens from Sigma:

sigma.jpg
    500 x 323 - 51K
  • or this prime lens from Canon (min. focus is 46 feet!):

• Forgot the tripod..??? ... No problem image

image.jpg
    640 x 640 - 139K