Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Dancing with Bulls
  • Teaser about a TV show we are trying to developing and find funding. We are trying to get to international Discovery channel but we don´t know how to. Any help will be welcome. Hope you like it. Was made with Lumix GH1, GH2 and pana hpx 171. Next will be shot on GH4, especially because its 96fps

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Well put together man, well put together. Good luck with everything.

• an ancient minoan tradition probably originated before the fertile crescent civilizations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull-leaping

these guys have balz

I live in a city in mexico where we used to have an annual bull running event but was canceled so we could get world heritage site status. Every year people were seriously injured or died . I went once....which was enough. It's one thing when it's just you and the bull, but when they're hundreds , and the crowds prevent you from knowing where the bulls are ( there were sometimes a dozen ) and the crowd opens and your back is turned....

I knew one young man who died.

...great idea . discovery should buy it !

• Excellent. Looks great. Good luck.

• Thanks a lot guys! I hope to sell it soon and start woeking soon, it has a lot of potential! @kurth you are right, it is serious stuff, you can die there