Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS MINT! SOM BERTHIOT CINOR 25mm f/0.95 C-MOUNT FAST CINE LENS MICRO 4/3 ANGENIEUX
  • Hello everybody

I'm selling my SOM BERTHIOT CINOR 25mm f/0.95 C-MOUNT FAST CINE LENS ! :)

It is cine movie camera lens for 16mm C- Mount Bell & Howell Camera. It is incredibly rare lens. Very fast and tiny !

This lens covers Super 16 so it covers 100% micro 4/3 image circle fully, contrary to the Angenieux 25mm 0.95 that is covering 90%. There is NO VIGNETTING AT ALL on my GH4

Can be adapted to movie camera, or mirrorless digital cameras with the use of an Micro 4/3 adapter (not included) such as Panasonic GH1-2-3-4, Olympus OM-D, digital Bolex, Blackmagic Pocket Camera, etc.

Aperture from f22 to f0.95 Focusing distance from 0,50cm to infinity. The pictures of the cat and the tree were taken at f/0.95

Item specifics Optics : Minty, no scratches, slight internal dust by my eye, slight cleaning marks Mechanical : The aperture control is very smooth. The focussing is stiff for the moment but will be very smooth when sold, it is at this time re-lubricated by one of the best photo technician in France. No cosmetic wear, few visible damages. The filter thread is a little dented but it's working. Includes : Original front Cap, rear cap,

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/111584312216?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649