Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Lens, Metabones Speed booster and adapters
  • I thought I'd see if there's any interest here before they go on the 'bay!

1/ Carl Zeiss Jena 20mm F2.8 Flektogon (M42 mount) with original green velvet lens bag and Hoya UV filter. VGC with no scratches, fungus or haze = £225

2/ Kipon M42 screw-mount to Micro 4/3 lens mount adapter. Little use, excellent condition = £20

3/ Metabones Speed booster for Contax/Yashica (C/Y) mount lens to Micro 4/3 camera (eg Panasonic G-Series, Olympus, Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera & Pocket Camera. In tip-top, virtually unused condition with box = £275

4/ Novoflex lens mount adapter for Contax/Yashica (C/Y) mount to Micro 4/3 camera. Very little use and in tip-top condition with original box = £60

Items location: Cardiff, Wales (UK). If you're interested I'll look into shipping costs.

P1000959.jpg
    3295 x 3011 - 2M
    P1000964.jpg
    3168 x 3708 - 1M
    P1000951.jpg
    2334 x 2853 - 1M
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • Items 1 & 2 i.e. the Jena lens and Kipon m42 adapter have since been sold but these are still available:

• Metabones Speed Booster (£240)
    • Novoflex adapter are still available (£60)
  • These are now sold. Mod: can you delete/close this post? Thanks.