Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale - GH4 kit - Body, 4 batteries, 2 chargers
  • Hey guys,

Selling my barely used GH4 kit. My editing system is apparently not 4K ready, as I keep running into trouble, so I decided to revert back to the stone age of 1080p (sarcasm).

As seen in the title, I have:

GH4 Body 4 batteries (2OEM, 2 aftermarket) 2 chargers.

I'd like to get $1350 for the GH4, Batteries, Chargers, shipped (CONUS free, overseas will have to pay) and paypal fees covered by me.

Let me know what you think!

Kevin

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • ??? I cant edit 4k either...well i can but its not practicle, So i just shoot 4k and batch convert to 1080p then edit and export master file as 1080p. ORRR you can create PROXY files (Low quality) of your 4k material...they dont even have to be 4k proxy...even just 720x576 ...do your edit with the low res proxy files, once editing is locked...re attach your FULL RESS 4k master files as (as long as they are the same name!)..export...done! Shooting 4k on the GH4 and converting to 1080p results in some of the best 1080p material i have seen. Software i use for batch convert is Devinci Resolve 10 lite at around 4 frames per sec on exporting....

• Not to mention that this is a great 1080 p camera. Offering 10 bit with an external recorder for a couple hundred bucks

• I agree, it is a great camera, but I have an A7s too, so I already get great 1080p and do not need to shoot with this one very often. Thanks for the feedback guys, all great points for people interested in the GH4.

• Oh yes 'discomandavis ' i forgot the GH4 is one of the very few cameras out there (maybe the only one?) under $9000 that can shoot 10BIT 4k and 1080p to an external recorder, so grading will be even better than the normal 8BIT files..... I cant make up my mind on a Blackmagic Hyperdeck with cheaper SSD's or the Atmos Ninja Star with Bank Busting CFAST cards but takes a 7hr Sony Battery, hmmmm. Also i dooo like the A7s as a low light Monster! that Philip Bloom Footage/review is just unreal.. a match is almost lighting up a small room @ 5min 52sec

WOOOOOOOOW!