Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
ISO: reflectors for indoor/outdoor video shoots with mounts (I am doing most work alone)
  • totally new to lightning what reflectors do you recommend guys? any other ligthning gear? (I am waiting for my Scorpion Set / kickstarter campaign) thanks for any input

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • You can mount any reflector, just get proper attachment to light stand. They are cheap and plenty on ebay.

• For indoor tugnsten light is ok. For outdoor in a normal day light HMI light is the best. If tugnsten is used outside then you would need too much watts for proper lighting.

• Let us know how the Scorpion set works - on the verge of a purchase myself

• thanks, any products links for reflector sets etc. you recommend? I will give an impression from the Scorpion sets but it will be my first lightning equipment and the first time I set the lights myself so I won't be able to give an in depth review or any comparison to other lights...