Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
need mainboard for broken gh2
  • Hi guys. My gh2 is broken (mainboard is dead after hacking fail) I need a new mainboard but in my country (Poland) I just cant get it. Maybe some of you got it and I can buy it from you ?

thx

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Sorry to hear that! I have no idea where to get it... Just in case it may save someone's ass - what exactly did you do that bricked your GH2?

• I've seen GH2's that aren't working sold on ebay "for parts" really cheap. Maybe someone is selling one with a busted LCD and you can use mainboard from that.

• Hi, my gh2 is back again after a few months. The new mainboard cos 200 dolars. Now Im thinking to make a short with this new hack T8. And remember- don't use third party batery when hacking gh2

• @rezyserzycia

Welcome back from the brink - and kudos for following through with the repair.

A hacked GH2 is destined to become a cult machine and I would expect their price drop to flatten out and even start to increase as they become harder to find.

Thanks for the lesson on 3rd party batteries/hacks. I'm looking forward to seeing your short film with that special GH2-H look!