Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Astrophotography Gallery
  • GH3 + Pentax 50mm 1.7 @ 2.0. 50 images stacked for Andromeda, 18 for starfield. ISO 200-800, 5-10 second exposures.

Click on thumbnail for full res images. The stars are there, trust me! Thumbnails dont show them.

Andromeda Galaxy:

Andromeda Galaxy Crop:

Starfield + M52 (barely in center):

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • @joethepro

Note - it is full original images, just rescaled, not good idea.

• I like it... nice work

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev You're right, I forgot to set a different URL for the thumbnail img. Ill edit it tonight when I have time.

These were taken just north of Atlanta Georgia, so Im pretty happy with these results, given the horrendous light pollution and that I do not have a star tracking tripod (yet).

• Straight up at zenith, unknown area. 25 images stacked, most at iso 800, a few at 3200, 5-6 seconds:

• Where was this shot? High altitude? I like them.

• @brianl Nope, my suburban backyard. :) Granted, I do live in a somewhat rural area of suburbia. Shooting near vertical (zenith) really helps to cut out light pollution. Thanks!