Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Microsoft and Google - "real" competition
  • Google major holders:

Btw - BRIN SERGEY has 75,000 shares all without voting rights (actually all founders vote using shares of investors, something like Sitz-Chairman).

Via https://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=GOOG

Microsoft major holders:

Via https://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=MSFT+Major+Holders

competition.jpg
    800 x 582 - 148K
    competition1.jpg
    798 x 572 - 151K
  • 8 Replies sorted by
  • This is interesting. What is your takeaway from this Vitaliy?

• What is your takeaway from this Vitaliy?

Conclusion is quite simple - owners of major companies as well as major media are all the same. And each of the company is doing their part (while media entertain hamsters with various mythic tales).

• Do you think we are entering a new age of Corporate nation-States or is this all the same since the feudal era and just seems outwardly different? Are we all indentured servants to the debt cycle? I.E. Lords and Vassals with peasants slaving away inside the castle walls but happy for the safety from foreign marauders and Vikings?

• Do you think we are entering a new age of Corporate nation-States or is this all the same since the feudal era and just seems outwardly different?

We are entering the era of resource and energy problems. Add to this lack of any sane governments (we have mostly puppets instead) and it'll be quite dangerous mix.

• I can't find a link, unfortunately, but there was a guy how made a script analyzing this public data from finance.yahoo.com comprising top 500 or something companies that together make up half of global GDP. They ALL have the same 10 investment funds among their public shareholders. And ALL OF THESE FUNDS are mutual shareholders of one another. That is - all big capitals are interrelated.

Their share is not that big, however, around 3-10% in a company typically. But still, name me a company, a tycoon, a country, an institution or any known group of people that has 3-10% in EVERY SECOND THING produced on the planet? Conspiracy theories, someone said? That's public DATA!

• Their share is not that big, however, around 3-10% in a company typically. But still, name me a company, a tycoon, a country, an institution or any known group of people that has 3-10% in EVERY SECOND THING produced on the planet?

It is not really fully true. You need to see for stocks that can vote and on voting results. Also big number of shareholders are same due hidden under different firms and funds.

• Sure. And there is shadow banking, unregulated OTC financial markets. There is narco money, after all and many other things we can't read on a public balance sheet. But my point is that even the public data, which is for sure just the tip of the iceberg, is stunning.

• But my point is that even the public data, which is for sure just the tip of the iceberg, is stunning.

It is not a surprise if some people can make money out of nothing and pass them as credits. Sooner or later such guys start to own everything and everyone else will own them ton of money.