Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Force nikon camera to detect only one memory card and refuse other
  • Hi, anyone can help me to force a nikon camera to detect my only memory card and refuse other card inserted nikon d80 or d3200

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • Hi, i have 30 photographer with 30 camera nikon in hotels and public places, photographer take pictures and she copy in my photos kiosks and i have a commercial agent to sell it to client and print pictures with my fujifilm 590 digital lab and the photographer take for example 40% of price. but many photographer change the memory card and print pictures outside my company and sell it and get all money , it's damage for my company then! sorry for dummy english

• Superglue the cards into the cameras?

• Superglue the cards into the cameras?

LOL.

• If it is your cameras you can just check SD cards you use and find brand where you can file one side without issues, after this glue small piece to the side of battery slot. So it'll be possible to insert your filed card, not usual one. Just find the brand and kind where you can file significant part and other brands will be damaged already :-)

• please i need to a software solution not a hardware

• please i need to a software solution not a hardware

Software solution does not exist on this planet.

• You may need to modify your business model then, not the card (or camera).

• I need to develop a solution and i'm ready to pay; impossible is not exist

• Realy i need to a solution consist to ecnrypt pictures when taked in nikon camera and i can develop a computer solution to decrypt it is easy more then an only memory card detected;

• Why not use WiFi to transfer the pictures to a system you control, and use epoxy to seal the card permanently inside the camera. You can also epoxy seal the USB connector to prevent copying that way too.

http://nl.transcend-info.com/Products/No-401