Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Google I/O 2014 keynote, announcement of Android Lesbian
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Laughing VERY loud with "Android Lesbian", ahahahahaha

• Quite off-topic, but... I am not a lesbian and I am also not laughing at all. I don't see how someone's sexual orientation can be a matter of laughter.

• I am not a lesbian and I am also not laughing at all. I don't see how someone's sexual orientation can be a matter of laughter.

Anything can be used for laughter :-)

As for Lesbian, even Google is afraid to tell whole word now.

• Sure, I agree and things that some find funny are offensive to others. But also, if I were a lesbian, the subject of this thread would put me off. Lollipop or lychee would have been truer and would not have risked alienating a collective that already deals with a lot of issues. I'll shut up now, because that's not really what this topic should be about.

Also, the new design "language" looks sweet and I am looking forwards to the improvements in power management.

• Post title: Not cool at all. :(

• @arum @electonic

I looked at statistics and figured out that we do not have many lesbians if at all. Otherwise I'll certainly inform them all and ask for permission. :-)