Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Nikon d7100 Date/Time Stamp
  • Does anyone have a hack to add a Date/Time stamp directly on an image using the Nikon D7100. I am talking about jpeg output files with a date/time stamp directly printed on the image without needing a pictbridge DPOF printer. I am new tot the forum so please be patient with me.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @KRN Lightroom/Export/Watermarking/ edit watermarking with date save as preset.

Best Regards

• Thanks Azo, I just realized that you responded. I shoot jpegs, LR makes the jpegs compress more. I use BatchPhoto but I start out with a 6mb pic then after running through it becomes 2mb.

I really want the date on the jpeg directly from the camera. I might have to buy the d3300 but that is really going backwards since I have the d7100.

There must be someone out there with a hack...

• All of these programmers and no one knows how to put a date directly onto a jpeg in-camera?

Do any of you know which language the Nikon in camera software is written in?

• Do any of you know which language the Nikon in camera software is written in?

:-) LOL