Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Small Lomo lens set 18-35-50 in OCT-19
  • Up for grabs I have a small selection of Lomo lenses. All of them are in OCT-19 mount, and have 32 pitch focus gears installed. Each have been serviced in the last year by Super 16 INC. Lenses are in amazing shape for their age, and took me awhile to find good copies. $1950 plus shipping for the set. Pickup is available in the Houston Texas area.

OKC5-18-1 (1991)
    OKC11-35-1 (1988) Kinor body style
    OKC1-50-6 (1990)

Looking to sell as a set, and not break them up. In the wide shot I have a 22mm in the set, which I think I am going to keep. However if you NEED a 22mm I would consider selling it with this set.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • If anyone is interested I have a 22mm from 1987 in the "C" body style, with arri pitch gear and lens caps. $800 plus shipping for the lens.

• I also have the 50mm available for $650 (though I do not mind keeping it!) as well as a 300mm Tair in OCT-19 mount in pristine condition for $500.

• Hi, Is the 18mm still available?

• sorry, these sold long ago.