Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Canon RA-V1 Advanced Shoe LANC adapter
  • I'm selling my Canon RA-V1 LANC adapter. I had a horrible time trying to find one of these, there were not many sold, and have been discontinued for a long time. I ended up buying it off a guy from italy.

You probably know what it is, and why it's useful, but it gives LANC control to cameras that support it, but don't have the port. It was specifically made for Canon ZR-1000 and ZR-2000 products, but many report that it works on newer cameras as well.

Here is Canons product sheet on it: http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/remote-control-adapter-ra-v1

After finding it on some obscure italian website, I spent around $300 to ship it to myself about a half year ago. I'd be willing to sell it for $200 + shipping. I live in Canada.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • hi i am very interesting in your Canon RA-V1 LANC adapter, unfortunately i do not have to much money, i can offer to you $150 + shipping, i am from Mexico, my email is davegarcia81@gmail.com if you are interested please contact me

regards