Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Canon-fit lenses for sale (UK)
  • As I'm moving to M43, I'm selling all of my canon-compatible kit including the following lenses:

Sigma 8-16mm. Boxed and in excellent condition, this lens gives a great wide-angle field of view. It comes with Sigma lens case, lens hood and front and rear caps. Price: £330 + postage.

Sigma 18-35mm F1.8. Boxed and in excellent condition, this is a fantastic lens. It comes with Sigma lens case, lens hood and front and rear caps. Price: £530 + postage.

Canon 50mm F1.4. Boxed and in excellent condition, this is another terrific lens. It comes with front and rear lens caps. Price: £200 + postage.

Tamron 28-75mm F2.8. Boxed and in very good condition, this is a fast and versatile lens. It comes with lens hood and front and rear lens caps. Price: £190 + postage.

Tamron 70-300mm. Boxed and in very good condition. This is the better, more expensive version of the lens with Tamron's highly rated Vibration Control (image stabilisation). Price: £200 + postage

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • All lenses now sold.