Personal View site logo
Cameras with digital filters and digital makeup, like tiktok
  • I think in near future the mirrorless cameras manufacturers will implement digital filters and digital makeup with octacore processor inside the cameras to compete with tiktok so new filters can be downloaded from manufacturer website, so lots of effects can be done inside camera like skin imperfection correction, skin color, beard, mustache, earrings, hair color, hair size, hairstyle, eyebrow design, nose size, eye color. Some kind of artificial inteligence.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • In the future there will be no need for cameras, everything will be made like video games. The actors and actressess will sell their image rights so the computer can build them with nvidia rtx 9090. And no need cameras anymore

• @apefos

Most probably it'll be cloud based service, not inside camera. All this filters are going away, very fast. Will be replaced by huge universal neural networks.

The actors and actressess will sell their image rights so the computer can build them with nvidia rtx 9090. And no need cameras anymore

I have huge problem with this as generating almost perfect bodies and faces is easy. Same will be true for intonations and timbres soon considering voices.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev "I have huge problem with this as generating almost perfect bodies and faces is easy. Same will be true for intonations and timbres soon considering voices."

But the world wants everything just perfect isn't?!...