Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3088 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy...""Because you can't simply get off usual mask and get it on again each time, hence the public recommendations""...even posted on the same page...whose got alzheimers ? ""Of course they can end up in same place in your mind."" jaja...and so why can't anyone post the name of your own country ? You've got to hide....like in any good totalitarian regime. Little people all over the world are demanding a stop to lockdowns, and not to save all those big capitalist, but to eat their next meal. In fact your lockdown philosophy has made the big capitalist far richer ! Your issue is your philosophy is a muddle of contradictions. Everything you propose is no different than the western authoritarians. The only way you propose to save the world is to destroy it first. How many billions would die for your pathetic dream to come true ?

• On contact path

Our local authorities cite that it is not much research actually done on contact way of catching COVID, present estimate that at worst it is 10% of all infections, but this include people who did not even wash hands and did not use masks. Almost 90% of such infections happened by touching inner parts of nose or lips.

But as I said, it is still almost total lack of good research with big number of participants.

• @kurth

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/truly-orwellian-culture-amazon-removes-covid-skeptics-book-violating-content-guidelines ... @Vitaliy....you have alot in common with your enemies

Your issue is that you are stuck. Like rock.

At present time doing that Amazon did is right thing to do, as it means protecting lives.

Does it mean that Amazon are my friends? No. As such way you can put into list of my friends all people who wash hands.

• @kurth

...your mistake is you view everything as if it's russian history. The world is not russian history. It's not 1903. Add Robespierre and his committee of public safety to the list.

You mean that it is better to strike out history of lot of countries and future of most countries int he world because it does not fit your narrative?

Churchill obviously changed his mind.

Obviously you have extremely little knowledge of the history.

The thing about fascism and communism being polar opposites is only in your imagination. They both end up in the same place in real life, or historically, up until now. However utopianism is such a pretty idea.

Of course they can end up in same place in your mind. As you don't want to read or know anything.

Communists are not guys who want to make any utopia (btw read that it means, it'll help),

Poverty is rising all over the world, yet you advocate more poverty to get rid of a virus.

I just wrote that only way is to destroy capitalism as cause of poverty.

And you presently advocate killing tens of millions of people to save capitalists.

And no, it is no pretty nice exit, as right wing and libertarian sites proclaim.

Reminds me of what you said about it being difficult to remove a mask when no one's around, so everyone should be forced to wear one 24 hours a day.

I never told this. You just patched it all up from your fuzzy thoughts.

• @Vitaliy...your mistake is you view everything as if it's russian history. The world is not russian history. It's not 1903. Add Robespierre and his committee of public safety to the list. Committee of public safety....humm....that sounds familiar. Churchill obviously changed his mind. And Ancha Baranova is just one researcher....working at a second rate university. I don't think she'll carry much weight. The thing about fascism and communism being polar opposites is only in your imagination. They both end up in the same place in real life, or historically, up until now. However utopianism is such a pretty idea. You're between a rock and hard place. Poverty is rising all over the world, yet you advocate more poverty to get rid of a virus. Reminds me of what you said about it being difficult to remove a mask when no one's around, so everyone should be forced to wear one 24 hours a day, yet you also say fomites are not an issue. If fomites aren't an issue, what's so hard about taking a mask off ?

• @kurth

...actually it reads like you wrote it. Did you ?

Nope.

Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor of the School of Systems Biology at George Mason University (USA), Chief Researcher of the Medical Genetic Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences Ancha Baranova.

The people that eventually get put on the rope are those that want to put others on one. Ask Mussolini. ....and ps....global poverty has doubled. Lockdowns are the cause.

No, capitalism is the cause. Same shit that stops science, production and most other things, so small bunch of managers, investors and old elite families will keep live as they do.

You make error, because you think that time of sweet nice talks is still going. No, the time is up. You can literally see it in laws, military preparations, police enforcement and tons of other actions.

With Mussolini you totally fucked up, as he was hanged by our side, the hard working people. Because he actually was servant of capitalists, author of nice idea that allowed them survive and fully destroy millions of innocent lives. For a little while.

I could not help being charmed, like so many other people have been, by Signor Mussolini’s gentle and simple bearing and by his calm detached poise in spite of so many burdens and dangers. Secondly, anyone could see that he thought of nothing but the lasting good, as he understands it, of the Italian people, and that no lesser interest was of the slightest consequence to him.

If I had been an Italian I am sure that I should have been wholeheartedly with you from the start to finish in your triumphant struggle against the bestial appetites and passions of Leninism. But in England we have not had to fight this danger in the same deadly form. We have our way of doing things.

I will say a word on the international aspect of Fascismo. Externally, your movement has rendered a service to the whole world. The great fear which has always beset every democratic leader or working-class leader has been that of being undermined or overbid by someone more extreme than he: It seems that a continued progression to the Left, a sort of inevitable landslide into the abyss was characteristic of all revolutions. Italy has shown that there is a way of fighting the subversive forces which can rally the mass of the people, properly led, to value and wish to defend the honour and stability of civilised society. She has provided the necessary antidote to the Russian poison. The great mass of people love their country and are proud of its flag and history. They do not regard these as incompatible with a progressive advance towards social justice and economic betterment

Churchill, 1927

• @Vitaliy...actually it reads like you wrote it. Did you ? The people that eventually get put on the rope are those that want to put others on one. Ask Mussolini. ....and ps....global poverty has doubled. Lockdowns are the cause.

• The biggest harm that the Swedish model has done is that we still have lot of people who are citing the Swedish experience as positive. The so-called statement of the Belgian doctors about the dangers of all quarantine restrictions and the requirement to cancel all this is circulating on the network.

Recently, a declaration by scientists from Harvard and Oxford Universities appeared, there is about the same, but more moderate calls. Emphasis is placed on the mental health of citizens and on the fact that the elderly will be greatly affected by quarantine. Stating that many older people are willing to put themselves at severe risk of getting sick, even with the threat of death, and we must let them die peacefully.

All these letters are written competently, in good style. The letter of the Belgian doctors has been translated into many languages ​​and posted on a specially created website. All is done with the support of some kind of external money. This does not sound like a spontaneous impulse of specific doctors.

There are many doctors in the world. You can always find those who will sign any, even completely false, document. But this does not mean that this is the ultimate truth. Instead it is terrible harm. People begin to perceive these letters as legitimization of their behavior: "You see, even a professor at the Oxford School of Medicine believes that you don't need to wear masks, and I won't."

Quite good view on all this traitors. System must heal itself and put morons and corrupt "doctors" where they belong - on big nice tree with company of the rope.

sa15135.jpg
    800 x 590 - 71K
  • I don't talk with myself....I said prove where I said covid is no biggie. You can't ....so everything else you say is bs as well.

I removed part in my post about "no biggie", as I'll have time I'll return to this. but now it is not appropriate.

My words had been about sealing, not this and it is just distraction.

And this isn't war....that's where you're confused....and then it's turtles all the way down. There's always someone who wants to line up people against the wall, for disagreeing with them. Most people see it for what it is.

It is a war like situation. Where such words lead to mass casualties. Yes, and until it is people who not only want, but will actually hang this bastards - good people will suffer.

So, yes, as I told you many months before, before using such words as "freedom" you need to understand definitions, and you still don't. You just go with the flow.

People who in mass spread video say like "look, I have free to express opinion that you should not wear masks, and they are totally inefficient and we are so nice professional doctors who know better and we need our business to run and prosper without stupid restriction that save people", are not freedom fighters and can't even be associated with this word, quite reverse. They must be shot in the head.

• I don't talk with myself....I said prove where I said covid is no biggie. You can't ....so everything else you say is bs as well. And this isn't war....that's where you're confused....and then it's turtles all the way down. There's always someone who wants to line up people against the wall, for disagreeing with them. Most people see it for what it is.

• @kurth

I watched it on fast speed. And I judge on contents, not on fact that we have some stupid ER doctors. IF this guys are ok to stand behind their spoken points - they must be prosecuted in any normal country. As they are traitors, as I said. During war if you have some old good soldier spreading panic and asking everyone to just give up and run, you are not starting looking on that he done before, you shoot him. This is the laws of war.

And "It is fully true, as we have history of posts, easy to check. " .....so prove where I said covid is no biggie. Easy to prove...do it. Never said it. It's a fib.

You again talk with yourself. My post in this part talked about masks and sealing issues.

And please link to 'flu research' that says flu is easily infectious in the open air

It needs good time to find that I browsed during spring time. But it is such.

Yet govts have people wearing masks when they aren't within a 100 yards of another person.

Because you can't simply get off usual mask and get it on again each time, hence the public recommendations.

Oh and NZ, and it's pretty totalitarian. And 'efficient proper goal management'....turns out to be totalitarianism every time.

China, Vietnam, Cuba, NZ, Thailand, Australia (with very strict measures despite some outbreaks), South Korea is quite good.

• @Vitaliy.....so you criticize the video and you didn't watch it ? At least 2 of the doctors, that you wish dead, are ER doctors and said so. And "It is fully true, as we have history of posts, easy to check. " .....so prove where I said covid is no biggie. Easy to prove...do it. Never said it. It's a fib. What I said is no sane person is going to use a respirator 10 hours a day....although you said you did....hum. And please link to 'flu research' that says flu is easily infectious in the open air. The studies I've read said the number is so small, well below 1%...so small they're just postulating it's possible.....even smaller than the risk of infection by fomites. Although fomite research on contagion inside family units is minimal, especially with children. Common sense says no ones going to get corona at the beach, or in a park, or walking down a barely occupied street. Yet govts have people wearing masks when they aren't within a 100 yards of another person. And the article I linked to showing the english can't even fux their gf's, that's insane, and sad. And where have things gone good ? Only in sub saharan africa, and no one knows why. Oh and NZ, and it's pretty totalitarian. And 'efficient proper goal management'....turns out to be totalitarianism every time. All you need is some 'efficient proper' bureaucrat(s) to think they know the truth. And the ruling class have lots of those worker ants to serve the queen. The good of the masses should be limited if it threatens the freedoms of the few.

• ....a number of those doctors were ER doctors, treating corona patients on a daily basis.

I did not see breakup of this video participants, but previous one had been quite pathetic.

Obviously they use n95 masks at their practice.

Obviously if they mean that they say they should use P100/P3 proper full face masks. Or nothing at all.

I prefer nothing - so they'll die sooner and in bigger numbers.

Rightwing...that's your classification. They were also proponents of hydroxy. Is hydroxy only rightwing ?

HCQ also had been pushed by right wing media, yes.

Issue is that most probably we saw spectacle with both sides trying to cloud our judgement and steal time from proper cure finding. Postmodern style thingy.

Research papers I saw from HCQ proponents had been really poor quality and none of them stood for treatments and proved it efficient still.

We had similar info since April in corresponding topic (where in turn you tried to wrote that masks that are properly sealed can be worn only by idiots)."" is not true. We were referring to respirators, not n95 masks. And I've yet to see one person in public in hundreds of videos with perhaps millions of people around the world who is using a respirator. Not one. I guess the news crew missed you

It is fully true, as we have history of posts, easy to check. Since April I wrote about N95 masks issues with sealing. Well, since two months time I helped to get like 20 half masks to people who wear it each day. And get to your head that thing we talked about is called "half-mask".

Mainstream and other popular media is not depicting all real life. People use to get masks and N95 ones in pharmacies and they do not have 3M stuff, now it is 99% goes into hospitals (at least here it is such). Most popular question I got in last two weeks - where to get one?

Right now you are in schizophrenic position - you do not like sealing and efficiency of N95 masks, but you also do not think you need any mask, and think that wearing proper half mask is beyond possible.

And yes it's probably possible that someone could get infected outside. Someone could also be hit by an asteroid as well. I said the possibility is statistically minuscule.

No, flu related research showed that it is not small probability.

Actually all WHO fight on that methods virus spreads had two goals - save distancing approach and save "no masks on populated street" approach.

The same is true with the flu. We get it from our families, or from cheeky greetings, or from touching infected surfaces.

Touching infected surfaces is less than 1% of flu infections, statistically not important.

Yet authorities are using your perspective to destroy the world's socioeconomic reality, and actually ban people from beaches and parks. Totalitarianism reigns, sadly.

For now idiots reigns, guided by traitors in ruling class. Exactly where "totalitarism" aka efficient proper goal management worked and where enemy agents had been removed from media - all things went good, contrary to US and EU.

• @Vitaliy....a number of those doctors were ER doctors, treating corona patients on a daily basis. Obviously they use n95 masks at their practice. Rightwing...that's your classification. They were also proponents of hydroxy. Is hydroxy only rightwing ? They said treatments were available, and that the medical consequences of the pandemic were far less than the socioeconomic/political consequences. World poverty has doubled, not because of the virus but because of the political shutdowns. And this...." We had similar info since April in corresponding topic (where in turn you tried to wrote that masks that are properly sealed can be worn only by idiots and COVID is no biggie)."" is not true. We were referring to respirators, not n95 masks. And I've yet to see one person in public in hundreds of videos with perhaps millions of people around the world who is using a respirator. Not one. I guess the news crew missed you. And I never said covid was "no biggie". Show me. And "shops and transports" are closed environments. Everyone should protect themselves in closed environments. Did I need to name all closed environments to make the point ? Then add bars, stores, restaurants, strip clubs etc. I've never said different. And yes it's probably possible that someone could get infected outside. Someone could also be hit by an asteroid as well. I said the possibility is statistically minuscule. The same is true with the flu. We get it from our families, or from cheeky greetings, or from touching infected surfaces. The possibility of inhaling enough virus load to infect me while I'm walking down the street or in a park or at the beach is nil. Yet authorities are using your perspective to destroy the world's socioeconomic reality, and actually ban people from beaches and parks. Totalitarianism reigns, sadly.

• @kurth

.a pretty pathetic response...w/o thinking, or perhaps even understanding their point. And they're doctors....you're not.

Almost all (if not 100%) of this doctors have absolutely zero experience in COVID related fields or COVID treatment. They reference complete bullshit stories, like WHO statements that had been long explained as errors and had been made to prevent shortage of protective masks for medical personnel.

Maybe that's how you do it in mordor, hang people voicing their opinion in public, but in the rest of the free world, people are free to form their own opinions based on their personal experience.

May be I need to teach you some US and EU history? Or it had been just words written without turning even single grey cell into working state?

It is not opinions, it is words and statements that have real consequence in hundreds of dead people. This people are US traitors, and must be dealt accordingly, does not matter how they call themselves. All of them must be hanged and people must get good explanation that such will happen with any next group who will try intentionally to kill big number of american people.

99% of people are wearing cloth masks ....which don't do shite, yet this is all the authorities require. This is what they're referring to.

No, they are referring (if you also check sites who spread this video) that you don't need ANY mask. How they are dangerous and how they can't protect from small virus.

And even people who go all the way, using an n95, don't wear it properly....with all sorts of leaks around the edge. I've seen a number of videos of medical personnel taping the perimeter of n95's to be effective.

We had similar info since April in corresponding topic (where in turn you tried to wrote that masks that are properly sealed can be worn only by idiots and COVID is no biggie).

Most of N95 masks are much better than surgical masks considering leaks. But they are all not ideal. Being not ideal they protect extremely well.

Nothing prevented this "fighters for freedom" to properly research the subject and ask to make and distribute good silicon sealed masks with closed filters. But somehow they did opposite - because they are traitors nad ruling class puppets.

And what I've learned about corona is....it infects in closed environments, most of which are private....like within families inside their homes (or nursing homes)...where nobody is wearing a mask, or in work environments where few people will suffer 10 hours using an n95.

You try to pull here info from so called right wing sites, that are sponsored by countries you hate so much - China and Russia. At least ZH had big money flows from Russian government according to leaks in the Russian space around year ago.

Idiotic idea of closed spaces sound kind of nice, but it is horrible shite. As people in families and such close ties are infected outside - in the shop, transport or such. Ones that work in office - are infected in office. And only later they spread virus inside.

I personally refuse to use my n95's longer than an hour. Corona doesn't infect in the open air and wearing a mask outside, unless you're in a crowd...is absurd. The statistical probability of infection outside is minuscule. Chinese studies proved it.

It is also bullshit, where smaller probability is being turned to "doesn't infect". Corona does infect outside, and it had been perfectly proven by flu also. All you need is one guy who will cough near you or you will cross small water droplets from such event. Wind and sun helps, but not very much.

• Mordor news

Private clinics still have all their CT Scan devices turned off. Despite it is huge shortage of them now.
    Long ago all this clinics must have been nationalized and their owners who refused to help people put in jail for lifetime.

• @Vitaliy....a pretty pathetic response...w/o thinking, or perhaps even understanding their point. And they're doctors....you're not. You have zero experience treating corona patients....yes, yes you have all sorts of 'friends' that say this in your pm's. I've heard it all before. Let them speak in public, if so. Maybe that's how you do it in mordor, hang people voicing their opinion in public, but in the rest of the free world, people are free to form their own opinions based on their personal experience. 99% of people are wearing cloth masks ....which don't do shite, yet this is all the authorities require. This is what they're referring to. And even people who go all the way, using an n95, don't wear it properly....with all sorts of leaks around the edge. I've seen a number of videos of medical personnel taping the perimeter of n95's to be effective. You can hear her refer to 'bandanas' as useless. And what I've learned about corona is....it infects in closed environments, most of which are private....like within families inside their homes (or nursing homes)...where nobody is wearing a mask, or in work environments where few people will suffer 10 hours using an n95. Hospitals where corona is treated are the most contagious environments. I personally refuse to use my n95's longer than an hour. Corona doesn't infect in the open air and wearing a mask outside, unless you're in a crowd...is absurd. The statistical probability of infection outside is minuscule. Chinese studies proved it. It's brainwashing people to be compliant fools, like in china where thousands are volunteering for unproven vaccines. and like this.... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/indoor-sex-ban-tier-2-couples-living-apart-a4571925.html

• @kurth

If you ask me considering your first video posted - we need some kind of fast tribunal so most of this guys could be executed in public via hanging, like nazis criminals.

Right now all right wing resources who keep posting fake info about masks and how they are inefficient must have domains seized and hosting machines confiscated. Just because that they turned into mass murderers and kill US people.

• Mordor news

Medicine is very overloaded. It is very small places in hospitals. Test is very hard to make. Antibiotics absent in sales (thanks to efficient capitalists they did not make ANY reserves, 98% of all domestic production is just repackaging of Indian generics).

• doctors speak out...again..... ....and james corbett looks at what this is really about....

• Boeing progress

Boeing said Tuesday that it sold no commercial planes in September, and three orders for the grounded 737 Max were canceled.

On top of that, Boeing is dropping orders for 48 more planes because it's not sure that financially troubled airlines will be able to close the deals.

So far this year, orders for 448 Max jets have been canceled and Boeing has dropped another 602 from its backlog because of doubts about the sales.

• Italy has registered 10,010 new infections in 24 hours, the health ministry has said. It is the highest daily tally since the start of the country’s outbreak, and up 13% from the previous high of 8,804 posted the day before.

Don't like where all this going.

• mRNA based cure that is not vaccine

Scientists of the Institute of Immunology of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency have developed and patented a drug for the treatment of coronavirus infection of the SARS-CoV-2 type (patent No. 2733361). The created tool has a targeted effect on specific areas in the genome of the virus, as a result of which its development in cells is suppressed.

The drug is a combination of synthetic micro-RNAs (miRNAs) that specifically bind to the genomic RNA of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus according to the principle of complementarity. As a result, the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus is suppressed by destroying its genome and the mRNA of the ORF1 genes (ORF1a, ORF1b) in the regions encoding the RdRP RNA polymerase and the leader protein nsp1, as well as the SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein N gene. That is, the drug specifically turns off the activity of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and kills it, and not only affects the symptoms of the disease.

To date, a series of preclinical studies have been completed, confirming the direct antiviral effect of the new drug both in cell culture and using a laboratory animal model. In experiments on infected cells, it was found that the drug blocks the virus by more than 10,000 times compared to the control. In an experimental simulation of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Syrian hamsters, conducted at the 48th Institute of Microbiology of the Ministry of Defense, a powerful antiviral effect of the drug was proven with a highly effective suppression of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the lungs of animals. At the same time, no toxic effects of the drug were observed.

Not bad news.