Personal View site logo
Personal View Members local meetings
  • 150 Replies sorted by
  • I'll help organize in LA sir.

• I can organize or help organize the New York meeting, assuming its somewhere in New York City =)

• Sad that there are not too many GH2 users in Spain. Actually is not very popular...

I will try to make it in London.

• @dgf

Barcelona is quite popular location among visitors. I just provided most active cities. If you live in EU country capital, any, mostly it'll do.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I would love to help in create a meeting in Barcelona, I live there. But I would be very happy to meet other guys of this awesome community in any place.

Actually, I find this idea really exciting.

• I'm up for MD/DC/VA.

• NYC area here. I suggested something 18 months ago, but proceeded to drop the ball. I'd be down.

• I'd like to attend the NYC one, but in far too unreliable to organize. I'll try to help tho.

• I'm looking into a suitable venue for Brighton or London which I will organise soon. We could probably even get Panasonic there! :-)

• Frankfurt anyone? Sounds like a decent plan to slowly gain world power, forming cells in all major cities. was just looking for pv fansite on facebook, we could also recruit there. secret gh2 training camps in the german blackforest or in lederhosen bavaria? hack instructions in all major languages on the internet...

• @disordinary

Nice to see the first post in this thread is from another fellow kiwi! ;-)

I'm an Aucklander, quite happy to assist in organising in any way.

• @driftwood how many do you think it would be in London? I've offered my garden in Kew, have a reasonable space indoors.

• Sounds like Balt/DC has quite a bit of interest. I don't know if I can host, but I'll attend.

• I could do London ...

• @belfryman Looking above, I count six so far for London.

• Looking forward to the one in London... @Driftwood let me know if you need help organising it.

• @driftwood Have good space for about 30 I'd say if people are happy coming out to Kew, otherwise I'm sure we can find a pub or two in soho!

• Glad to help for a London meeting.

• @ironfilm

I'm actually in Wellington - but I'm up in Auckland pretty much every Monday at the moment for work - I can adjust my schedule, etc if there was a meeting happening.

Because I'm on the other end of the island I can't really do much in the way of organising unfortunately.

Also I've been chatting to you on the 48hours forum I think, I'm simply Ryan over there.

• Anyone Vancouver Canada?

• @disordinary, sweet. If it is just a small gathering I'm happy to offer my home in Greenlane as the meeting point as that is pretty central, if something more is wanted I can help look for that too.

And hello "Ryan"! Very deceptive of your changing names all over the place :-P :-P

I do remember your other username though. How was your 48hours? Was my first time, was super hectic (not sure I want to be sole team leader / cameraman / script writer / primary editor / manager / director again.... bit much!) but we scraped by! Our team (a couple of dozen people) is pretty keen to carry on making short films every month now.

• I'd love to attend DC. Just can't organize right now. My wife is due on June 3rd!

• @ironFilm always goes smooth for us, but then we haven't gotten out of the group stage for awhile so I'm thinking we aren't pushing ourselves hard enough. Radical changes being planned for next year.

Anyone else in Auckland keen for a beer and talk shit about cameras?

• I am from Thessaloniki, second largest city in Greece. My city is not in your list and if we have here people from north Greece, i can arrange it

• I'll be glad to meet somewhere in the EU, with some preferences to Tenerife, Spain; Köln/Bonn, Germany; and Torino, Italy.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions