Personal View site logo
Ira Block Workshop sponsored by Panasonic.
  • Anybody here been to the Ira Block Workshop (National Geographic photographer) sponsored by Panasonic? I got a call from the retailer that I bought my GH3 from (National Camera Exchange in St Paul, MN) asking if I want to go to it. They said it's free, a two day workshop and free food too lol. Just wondering if someone here has been to it and if it's worth going.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I haven't done a two-day workshop with him but did attend a one-night seminar with him sponsored by panasonic.

If it's free and you're available, absolutely. He's a master of still photography.

• So I went to this workshop. I will say if this every comes to your area and you are a beginner you should go otherwise not much to learn.

I will say that I learn from a Panny sales person that NFC (Near Field Communication) is coming GH and G cameras but will only work with android phones.

• I will say that I learn from a Panny sales person that NFC (Near Field Communication) is coming GH and G cameras but will only work with android phones.

You mean that GH5 is near? :-)

• Lol @Vitality_Kiselev I did ask that question and he tried to tell me "he don't know" what I'm talking about.