Personal View site logo
A GH2 Video for Charity - shot with AN 6 GOP Nebula 444 and Canon FD Lens
  • Here's a video I made for the Global Environment Institute in Beijing to help with a crowdfunding campaign they launched today. Let me know your thoughts and criticisms! The patch I used was Driftwood Cluster v7 'Apocalypse Now' - 6 GOP Nebula '444' which I chose over the more recent Moon patches for what I perceive as its better skintones. Lens used were the Canon FD 35mm and 85mm.

The campaign link is on Indiegogo at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rebuilding-the-fengtongzhai-honey-cooperative if you want to learn more about the project, and of course feel free to donate if you're so inclined!

Thanks for your time.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • How absolutely impressive that a member of our community is making socially important video in China.

Well done.

RBD

• Thank you @RBD! I don't usually do these types of video - I mostly do corporate work - so it's definitely nice to have a change of pace and the opportunity to do something actually socially meaningful for a change! Definitely have to thank @Driftwood for his great work too - it makes creating quality video on a tight budget much more doable now than ever before.