Personal View site logo
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • @driftwood

You did all wrong.

It must be 30 minutes, super slow motion (120fps mode turned into 240fps with interpolation) and with slow erotic music :-)

• I received a tracking number from B&H a few hours ago. Mine left the building this morning.

• My 2 from Amazon just delivered. East coast USA.

• for somebody who lives in london and is looking for 1 panasonic gh3 i saw 3 in tottenham court road. in KAMLA telf 02073078342

• Cool! Hope mine ships from B&H soon too.

• B&H just shipped mine this morning... Funny, as i had cancelled it and bought a GH2 two weeks ago.... now, which one to return....??!

• Guys, what are some reliable european and uk e-shops with decent priced gh3s that we can order right now? I wanna order and get mine asap, but since amazon uk's price is ridiculous, must find an alternative!

• @MinorHD Contact this company www.geddesandmellis.co.uk

I bought my GH3 & 12-35 X lens from them for £1649 + £25 P an P

I thought it was a joke but everything arrived a week ago and was spot on.

• @Sph1nxster Thank' s, I mailed them for the body, their website is indeed terrible!

Any other options?!

• Website is a mess but they are very good at responding by email and delivery was lighting quick.

Not sure what they charge for body only but it must be less than the £1199 going rate elsewhere.

• I've heard there won't be any kits in the USA...and I was looking forward to picking one up with the 12 - 35 :/

• I had a pre order open with Adorama, but started hearing that the wait could be a little long so I googled "GH3 in stock", and found that National Camera Exchange had a few, called them yesterday, placed an order, and it shipped today. :)

• @ARTnVIDEO, how much did you paid for it?

• I got a call from a retailer that they got my GH3 in Switzerland. Yeah! I will get it tomorrow, body only for 1200$. But it seems Panasonic went with low quantities so it may be hard to find. Can't wait to try the beast.

• @tenjin is that a pal or ntsc GH3 you picked up from Switzerland? And do you know if they post to other parts of the EU?

• @HillTop1 I paid 1299.99 and 8.00 for shipping

• @tenjin What is the shop's name?! Come on guys, we europeans wanna get our gh3s too!

• I got it at www.heinigerag.ch Everything is in german so it may be difficult to go through, even for french speaking guys like me, but i guess every webstore has the same options, right? But they don't seem to have updated their product page so they may be out of stock already. Another web store (http://www.pcp.ch) will got it soon as well. Both of them ship outside switzerland. I guess the best move is to send them an email. I get mine tomorrow! :)

• They have the kit with 14-140 in stock at http://www.pc-ostschweiz.ch and http://www.pcp.ch for around 1900$ I hope this helps

• @tenjin Thanks for the info :) unfortunately they do not deliver outside of Swizerland

• Also highdefintion.ch has GH3, the price was on 1189 Swiss Francs, now its higher, it goes up and down. My GH3 is already there, i will take it on Friday (have not enough Money before). Anyone has any Request for technical Comparsion with GH2 or something else? You want see Timelapse-Function, High-ISO-Video or something else? Just tell it to me. I will do it next week.

• for anyone in vancouver, or canada for that matter. i cancelled my adorama pre-order because i found (and bought) a gh3 from "dunne & rundle" downtown this morning. i know that they had at least 1 more in stock. $1299.00 body only... if you buy a separate panasonic lens you get the body for $1199.00

• I have mine now since 24 Hours and i love it. More Info on the "GH3 User reviews and opinions".

• received mine yesterday, first thoughts are I'm HAPPY!