Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Trailer for my first (sort of) short film
  • A trailer for a filmproject I'm doing with some friends, that is now in post-production. Our first attempt at something with some kind of narrative, cast, crew ect.. We thought we could shoot it in 1 night, in the end it took two exhausting 12 hour shoots + shooting a lot of shots excluding cast. I have no idea if the end result will be anything to write home about, but mán we had such a laugh and learned so much!

You can't make out much from the trailer, as usual.

Tell me what you think!

Ps. It's kind of a sequel to a video we made for the Tomorrowland goldenticket contest, which the trailer refrences.(shown below under the trailer)

Shot with: Panasonic GH2, with lumix 20mm, Canon 50mm f1.4, Nikon 35 f2.8 and Lumix 14-140 ZoomH4n audio recorder Rode ntg2 shotgun mic Sachtler Ace tripod Gorillapod Simple lighting

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @Tjibbe Looks really great. Congrats - very cool.

• left me wanting to see the whole :D very nice!!!

• Made me smile! Looks good too, nice work. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and that's what it's really all about!

• Thanks guys! @jumo, yeah 30% of the takes were ruined because of constant laughing. Fortunately we had someone to make a BTS for us to look back and enjoy.

The final video is in Dutch, but I'll sub it for any possible foreign interest.