Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
A GH2 Video for Charity - shot with AN 6 GOP Nebula 444 and Canon FD Lens
  • Here's a video I made for the Global Environment Institute in Beijing to help with a crowdfunding campaign they launched today. Let me know your thoughts and criticisms! The patch I used was Driftwood Cluster v7 'Apocalypse Now' - 6 GOP Nebula '444' which I chose over the more recent Moon patches for what I perceive as its better skintones. Lens used were the Canon FD 35mm and 85mm.

The campaign link is on Indiegogo at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rebuilding-the-fengtongzhai-honey-cooperative if you want to learn more about the project, and of course feel free to donate if you're so inclined!

Thanks for your time.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • How absolutely impressive that a member of our community is making socially important video in China.

Well done.

RBD

• Thank you @RBD! I don't usually do these types of video - I mostly do corporate work - so it's definitely nice to have a change of pace and the opportunity to do something actually socially meaningful for a change! Definitely have to thank @Driftwood for his great work too - it makes creating quality video on a tight budget much more doable now than ever before.