Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Ira Block Workshop sponsored by Panasonic.
  • Anybody here been to the Ira Block Workshop (National Geographic photographer) sponsored by Panasonic? I got a call from the retailer that I bought my GH3 from (National Camera Exchange in St Paul, MN) asking if I want to go to it. They said it's free, a two day workshop and free food too lol. Just wondering if someone here has been to it and if it's worth going.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Lol @Vitality_Kiselev I did ask that question and he tried to tell me "he don't know" what I'm talking about.

• I will say that I learn from a Panny sales person that NFC (Near Field Communication) is coming GH and G cameras but will only work with android phones.

You mean that GH5 is near? :-)

• So I went to this workshop. I will say if this every comes to your area and you are a beginner you should go otherwise not much to learn.

I will say that I learn from a Panny sales person that NFC (Near Field Communication) is coming GH and G cameras but will only work with android phones.

• I haven't done a two-day workshop with him but did attend a one-night seminar with him sponsored by panasonic.

If it's free and you're available, absolutely. He's a master of still photography.