Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic G6 topic, GH2 replacement camera
  • 1330 Replies sorted by
  • @folyondar, there is a particular reason why you need to interlace a progressive clip? If you need interlaced just shoot interlaced.

• Another video I put together with my G6 for most of the shots. I really do enjoy using this camera when hiking and fly fishing, small and light and shoots great.

• I consider selling my Lumix G6 Asian PAL version. Asian PAL version means that it does not have 30 min time limit. However, when I saw on how low the price of this Lumix in Ebay now, I decide to keep it. This is a great camera! Tell me other system camera or DSLR camera which can do 1080p24/p25/p50 and 720p50 without time limit and can be controlled through WIFI around 200 Euro and below (2nd hand price), then I will sell my Lumix G6. Am I do a reasonable keep?

• Keep it @yskunto its a outstanding 2nd or 3rd camera (Time lapses - Stop Motion - focus peaking) to may reasons to keep the camera.

• I did this short film with my frends, just for fun)). The camera is Lumix G6. Original language: Russian with english subtitles.